Coverage for Your Business

We know that running a business isn’t an easy task. We want to make sure you can focus on your business and let us keep you safe. Stock Growers Insurance Agency will help you find a the right insurance coverage so you don’t need to worry.

Commercial Auto Insurance

We know it is important to keep not only your commercial vehicles covered, but also the employees driving them. It doesn’t matter if the vehicle is going across the country or just across the street, accidents can happen and business owners need to be prepared for that.

Our agents will work with you to find the right amount of coverage for your vehicles. Policies can include: bodily injury liability, Personal Injury Protection, medical payments, collision, comprehensive, and GAP coverage. Bailee Coverage may also be an option, to cover loss or damage of product on a semi truck.

We also offer coverage for the following:

  • Marine & Inland Marine
  • Trailers
  • Semi Trucks
  • Vans
  • And Much More

Commercial Auto Insurance varies greatly depending on your type of business. Contact our agents to discuss what would be right for your business.

Commercial General Liability Insurance

Running a business can be stressful. You are responsible for keeping everything running smoothly and everyone safe. Liability insurance needs to be in place to prevent large financial losses if a business is held liable if an accident happens or if the business gets sued.

Some of the different types of liability coverage include

  • Premises Liability
  • Products & Completed Operations
  • Operations Liability
  • Fire Legal Liability
  • Casualty Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Product Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Foreign Liability
  • Liquor Liability
  • Concession Liability

Contact one of our insurance agents if you would like more information about Liability Insurance options available to you.

Commercial Real Estate Insurance

Commercial Real Estate Insurance keeps you protected from loss due to property damage from fire, vandalism, flooding, or even a vehicle running into your building. This plan will keep you covered when paying for repairs or even allowing you to move to a new location.

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property makes sure your building and everything in it stay covered in case of an accident. This policy is a great fit for small-to medium-sized business, keeping everything covered. Commercial Property will cover your building, inventory, outdoor signage, furniture, on-site equipment, and more.

Property insurance can also include Builder’s Risk and Equipment Breakdown insurance. Be sure to speak to an agent to find the best fit for your company.

Commercial Umbrella Insurance

Unfortunately, accidents and lawsuits do happen and they are usually expensive. You can never have too much coverage or be too careful when it comes to your business. You don’t want one accident to severely hurt your finances or even put you out of business. Umbrella Insurance can help cover you if your business were to get sued for an accident.

Umbrella Insurance will cover you if a situation similar to the following happens: someone has a fall on your property, your product causes injury/illness, your business vehicle is in an accident, or there is a gas leak in your building. Even though we hope it never happens, make sure you have the correct coverage if the unfortunate does happen.

Product Liability

As a business owner, you are responsible for any products that you make or sell. If anyone is hurt by your product, you will generally be at fault for the accident. Our agents can help assess the risk level your product poses along with advice on how to make it less risk prone.

Whether or not your product poses a lot of risk, any company that sells or makes a product should have product liability coverage. It is recommended that companies have a higher policy limit than the median payout, that way your business doesn’t have large financial losses if you are held liable for an accident.

Product Liability will help with payments for court & attorney fees, personal injury awards, and settlements.

Small Business Coverage

Just because a business is a lot smaller, doesn’t mean they don’t have the same risks as a large company. But, the difference is they don’t have the resources to support them if something happens.

All small businesses are required to have Unemployment Insurance, Workers’ Compensations, and in some cases, Disability Insurance. There are many other options available, but it is smart for all small businesses to get liability insurance.

Insurance needs for small businesses will greatly vary based on the type of business as well as what is required by local, state, and federal laws. Our agents will sit down with you to assess your company’s needs and find a plan that is a good fit.

Other Business Coverage Options

Stock Growers Insurance Agency offers many other coverage options for businesses that include but are not limited to:

  • Business Catastrophe Insurance
  • Crime Insurance
  • Equipment Insurance
  • Errors & Omissions Insurance
  • Fidelity & Bonds
  • Loss Control Insurance
  • Mechanical Breakdown
  • Office Insurance
  • Storage Insurance
  • Technology Insurance
  • Shipping Insurance
  • Transportation Insurance
  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Workers’ Compensation

Our agents are dedicated to putting together the perfect plan to keep your business covered. Please contact us if you would like to discuss which options would be best for your company.